Turbo Jam!

Options
I'm starting Turbo Jam today and cannot wait for a high calorie burn with great results!!!! Anyone out there have any input on the program??

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    U will love it! My friend lost 60lbs with it
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm on it, this is my 3rd week. I'm not following the diet plan because I never do, but the workouts get me sweating. No results yet but maybe it'll be different for you
  • Evanstl
    Evanstl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have been doing turbo jam on and off for the the year and have been consistantly doing it for the last 6 weeks. I love it, its fun and always look forward to it. It deffinately makes you sweat.
  • bellace
    Options
    Turbo Jam has helped me shed 50+ lbs. It has a huge calorie burn and after I completed that I am now doing Turbo Fire!
  • Dhyg12
    Options
    I did love it!!! It was an amazing workout with a fun twist. I had a rough time keeping up with a couple move combos but I feel it will come pretty quickly. Can't wait to see the "After" results. =)
  • Dhyg12
    Options
    I also looked at Turbo Fire! It looks amazing but I felt that I should start with the basics first. haha.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I have lost a few pounds doing it. I don't really follow a plan. I just do the workouts randomly as I have time. So, if I have some extra time, I'll do the Cardio Party since it's over 40 minutes. If I'm in a hurry, I'll do the 20 minute workout (and I've done it a lot... lol!)

I will have to go back and look and see exactly how many pounds I lost.