20 year old new to the site, looking for friends around my a

Options
In the past year, I've gained 40 lbs seemingly out of nowhere (if nowhere means moving in with your boyfriend and eating literally whatever you want without regard to calorie count), I'm looking to shed off the pounds (and honestly get rid of these DDs that cause so much back pain) and get back to my 'original' size, looking for friends around my age to get motivated by the progress they've made. 35 pounds to go before I truly feel comfortable in bikini season!

Replies

• SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hai! i'm 20 as well, and gained 40 pounds in about six months O_O I'm trying to lose 50 more more though! Feel free to add me!
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :)
  • polonightmare
    Options
    'allo I'm Hannah (19), a fellow DD-back-pain-sufferer, wanna be friends? :)
  • smallaffair
    Options
    Hey! I'm turning 20 on Sunday, actually haha. I've lost over 20 lbs so far and I've got about 50 more to go. Add me if you want!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I was in a similar situation.
    Trust me, the back pain goes away! :)
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im 19 and on here at about 200# trying to get to 145#s! Motivating friends is nice.
  • ChristinaDixon
    Options
    Hey girls, I'm 24. I'll be 25 in April. I went through the same thing when I was 20. All the drinking, partying, and eating out in college sure did catch up to me!!! It's taken me quite awhile to slim back down. It's definitely a mind set and a lifestyle change. The first step is to decide to be serious about losing the weight. It's VERY difficult because noticeable result do NOT happen overnight. I think I was cutting calories and running a few times a week and I didn't see too many noticeable results for a couple months. Stick with it though! Start with small steps-- like no fast food, then no pop, etc. Don't just dive right into calorie cutting mania-- I found it was harder to stick with it if I just cut out everything all at once! Hope this is helpful!
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 advice about the bra. I would get a prof. bra fitting I think you are wearing he wrong size. I was wearing a DD and had a lot of back pain. Found out I was a G. Don't go to Victoria Secret.
  • Garpart
    Garpart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 29 have four kids and a husband want to lose about 50 lbs
    need freinds from the michigan, ironwood area to help me stay
    Motivated. And maybe go excersie with .if u wanna add me pls let me know
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, you can add me if you'd like :)
  • toddeliz
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 and just started! I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs hopefully by the summer. I know exactly what you mean about eating whatever you want around your boyfriend. For some reason I treat boyfriend time as like vacation time and just eat crap. I've started allowing myself 1-2 special treats a week. It's working so far and I find I enjoy the treat more since I have something to look forward to! I'll add you as a friend :)
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey all I'm 21 from Australia :)
    Was 148kg now 119kg wanting to be 75kg!
  • rubyscarlet
    rubyscarlet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 23 a new Nurse as well as recently (kind of) married. Husband excersizes on his own and eats what he wants. I've gained 25lbs since meeting him. I was at my highest in december of 2007 ( height 5'2 and weight 210lbs) after a bad breakup in 2008 I joined a gym and lost 60lbs. Unfortunately after meeting my husband I let things slip and I'm back to 175. Would really be nice to have other people in the same boat and looking for encouragement. I have no idea how to add people but feel free to add me. Hope you reach your goals!
    P.s. also live in a rural area with no gym :(
  • rubyscarlet
    rubyscarlet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi I'm 20 too! I'll add you :)
  • ladynblu87
    ladynblu87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from I gained a few pounds (was worrying about calories) and I do not like where I am now. Now the journey starts and hopefully we can encourage each other to continue down the right path!
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and going through the same thing! I'm about 20 lbs into my loss, looking to lose another 20. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    hey im 20 & wanting to lose 50kgs =) always like makeing new friends for extra support & motivation. feel free to add me =)
    good luck with your journey!
  • andie23
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 and just stared and looking for friends around my age! Feel free to add me... Anyone on this post can as well. I'd love some friends and support.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    im 24, looking to lose about 45lbs :) xx