Replies

• jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    add me, My diary is open.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Mine is open (I think!) and I'm pretty diligent about posting every last little thing :smile:
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!! feel free to take a look! :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Yey it's great to see a 'friend' of mine with her diary 'open'!

Mine is open too, feel free to add 'only' if yours is open and your eating minimum of 1000 calories a day, otherwise please don't bother! We've just had a huge discussion on people who want advice but don't have their diaries open????? And people who make comments on "XXXXXX was under her calorie count"; they write "yey/excellent/way to go" etc, but then don't actually look at the diary - only to discover that this person is only eating 500 calories a day and exercising and burning 600!!!! The maths is not great.

If you want to add me, feel free but I will be honest. We all need a kick up the backside at times, me included. x
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    But just to address this item
    Mine is now open, didn't know that was a feature...though sometimes hard to follow, cause I cook alot from scratch. Like yesterday I made a vegetarian green chili and had to list ingredients and then try to figure out my portion of it all :P
    Edited by DragonflyF15 o

If you go to food > recipes > add new recipe
    you can build your meal there and tell it how many servings you get, it automatically does the portioning / nutritional info division for you based on the number of servings the recipe makes.
  • kedgin
    kedgin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me!
  • souper5
    souper5 Posts: 26
    Options
    Mine is open and I welcome new friends!!
  • saikanathan
    Options
    you can add me if you wish :) My diary is open.
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, feel free to add me! I'll share recipes, too. ;)
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and I welcome comments on my diary! So feel free to add me.
  • lesa51
    lesa51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've only added one homemade recipe since joining this month so I don't want to sound like a know it all or anything, but I think if you use this part of the app. and then add how many servings it makes it divides all the ingredients calories for you into servings... that's pretty handy :wink:
  • theshoefairy
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me :)
  • meshelman
    Options
    I'm open. I do the cooking in the house for myself, my wife and 20 year old son. They don't always eat what I eat, although I try to get them to, so I end up cooking 1.5 meals at a time! I'm still at a 1360 goal for a few more pounds so it may be a little boring, but I do eat 5 times a day. Heck I'm eating as bowl of cereal with soy milk as I type. Gotta go, it's getting mushy. :wink:
  • meshelman
    Options
    I've only added one homemade recipe since joining this month so I don't want to sound like a know it all or anything, but I think if you use this part of the app. and then add how many servings it makes it divides all the ingredients calories for you into servings... that's pretty handy :wink:

I love the Recipe tab! I've added 7 recipes in my first month! I just wish I knew how to share them.
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Yey it's great to see a 'friend' of mine with her diary 'open'!

Mine is open too, feel free to add 'only' if yours is open and your eating minimum of 1000 calories a day, otherwise please don't bother! We've just had a huge discussion on people who want advice but don't have their diaries open????? And people who make comments on "XXXXXX was under her calorie count"; they write "yey/excellent/way to go" etc, but then don't actually look at the diary - only to discover that this person is only eating 500 calories a day and exercising and burning 600!!!! The maths is not great.

If you want to add me, feel free but I will be honest. We all need a kick up the backside at times, me included. x

Same here...mine is open if you want another friend :)