Weight goal of 169

Options
I am a mother of two, with my last one I had to do three months of bed rest (lay there and eat). My highest weight was 209. I am 5'9" and currently 202. I started eating right and exercising daily about a month ago. I am finally dedicated to do this for me! It's been almost 6 years at around 200 and I figured I'd never lose it so never tried.

Replies

• miamigirll
    Options
    Don't give up! You can do it! :)
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this. I never thought I'd lose weight, either. But, I thought the app was cool and gave it a go. If I can lose, anyone can. Trust me!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    hey were almost like twins im also 5'9 n i weigh 202 my weight limit is 169 only diff is i only got one kid but its all good cuz we can get lose the weight n rule the world lol
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it. I've got the same start weight and weight goal as you. :)
  • fiestygrandma2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 64 years old, 274 lbs. I have never had my own kids, but I have 2 stepchildren. I have been at this weight for about 5 years or so. I have lost 60 to 70 lbs only to gain it again. I have a doctors appointment in March and I am hoping to be below 270, which will be about 10lbs lighter since I last saw the doctor, so hoping she will be able to see that I am at least trying.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    I am also 5'9" but I started at a crazy 250 lbs. I am now at about 170 after a year. My goal is 145 because I want a buffer in the "healthy zone."

Feel free to add me if you would like! :)
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9...Pregnancy weight was 242
    Pre pregnancy weight 159
    Post pregnancy weight 227
    MFP starting weight 207
    Current weight 181.4
    Lowest weight since being on MFP 178
    Goal weight 175
    Ultimate goal weight 160-167