HI

Options
Hi my name is Ro, I'm 20 (soon to be 21 yrs of age). I've struggled with my weight all my life, but I've never been in the right place mentally to dedicate myself to loosing all this weight. In 2010 I went to Sicily for 3 months and lost 20 lbs without even trying. Now, after a year I've managed to gain it all plus some back...I don't know how I've managed to let this happen...but I've decided it's time...it's time to loose this weight and get started on my positive life. (Plus with a trip back to Sicily looming on the horizon I need to loose the weight I gained.)

Well that's all about me.

I'd love to make friends and have support during this journey.

Replies

• musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I just started here, too. Welcome!
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started, too. And though I'm kinda dreading seeing the realities of what I put into my body, I'm excited to start the process of fixing it. My biggest problem is staying motivated, especially if I don't see results. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to this!
  • rorossonera
    Options
    Welcome also to you!
  • rorossonera
    Options
    I never ate too badly, but depression and eating a lot of carbs and not enough protein is what got to me. It's interesting though to see what you can do with a little tracking though.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I'm the same way, I go up and down in weight but have never been in the mental state I am now..it's time to freaking get it off! Good luck! (Feel free to add if you'd like as well!)