Vitamins!

Options
I would love to hear what people are taking for vitamins. I am especially interested in an energy boost.
I honestly don't take vitamins daily consistently, but if I do it is a b12

I do, however take 1 or 2 emergency vitamin packs for the gym, it seems to give me a little kick.

Definitely wanting to get something again soon though as I have been so fatigued lately.

I do eat healthy for the most part, drink only a glass or two of wine on the weekends and exercise 6 X week.

35 year old female

Thanks!

Replies

• donkraft
    donkraft Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    flinstones!!! love them.
  • chadaharvey
    Options
    Honestly if you eat the right kinds of foods you won't need to take vitamins.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    flinstones!!! love them.

hehehe Me too!
  • anabell31
    Options
    I like Centrum orange chewables ^^. I tried liquid B12 but can't stand the taste. Same with most vitamins that you swallow...
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    fatigue can be caused by many things..from working out too much, depression, hormonal or body chemistry changes, to not getting enough sleep..to anything.

there are alot of debates about vitamins and their supposed benefits. They are good if you are specifically lacking in a certain vitamin or mineral. Like iron. Otherwise if we are eating a varied enough diet we should be getting all the vits we need from our food.

from taking a multi on a daily basis will probably not cause any harm to your body, if you are healthy. some people swear by them, but i dont really notice a difference when I take them. i usually take my vits right after my workouts with my protein drink to help facilitate muscle recovery.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    flinstones!!! love them.

hehehe Me too!

Those are my fav!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    -Multi (Progressive) I used to take flintstones too as they were the only ones that didn't bug my stomach. But tried progressive and I find these are great. never had an issue
    -Garlic
    -Vitamin D (switch it up daily..anywhere from 1,000 iu to 3,000)
    -Vitamin B12 (or b-complex)