New to Fitnesspal

Options
Hi, I just started yesterday on the fitnesspal with my daughter, by her encouragement. I've been heavy set all my life but my health is becoming an issue.

Replies

• emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hi there..welcome to MFP....im new a week ago..love it..love the support...anyone feel free to add me..:smile:
  • Ryder9902
    Ryder9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help encourage you through your journey!! Feel free to add me.
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • caseye98
    caseye98 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    that's right, momma!! We got this. You can do it and I can do it. :) And be in the best shape of our life!! :) I'm proud you started the MFP journey. I started it and stopped but now, back on and I love it!! :)
  • charly_80
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Suznorem
    Options
    I remember being 30 pounds overweight with a bad back and a sedentary job when I started working out. I was kinda embarrassed to even BE in the gym with all those hard bodies. Then I became one. I kept telling my trainer I wanted to lose weight -- he kept saying, build muscle and don't worry about it. So fifteen years + later I am fit, have a bunch of world titles for age / weight and want to stay that way. Myfitnesspal is about support each other on the road to health, no matter where we are now.