I'm new....

Options
Morning all, I am new here and hoping this site will help. But i have to be honest, I have 2 weaknesses, coffee and wine so I'm not expecting this to be easy. Do I really need to give these up or can I sacrifice something else like, ice cream and candy???

Replies

• Tialas
    Tialas Posts: 2
    Options
    Morning all, I am new here and hoping this site will help. But i have to be honest, I have 2 weaknesses, coffee and wine so I'm not expecting this to be easy. Do I really need to give these up or can I sacrifice something else like, ice cream and candy???
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    you can have what you want but the big word is MODERATION!! and for the coffee it all depends what is going into the coffee.

good luck to you on your jurney to skinniness :happy:
    j~
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I second icup! For example, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shamrock shakes from McDonald's..you can only get them around this time of year for St. Patrick's day. I used to get mediums or larges. Now, I get just a kiddie sized or MAYBE a small..and believe it or not, I don't miss the medium or large size. Have that ice cream, but only a scoop or two instead of a huge bowlful.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! Use moderation and stay within your nutritional limits!!! You will succeed!!!
  • Chrissi073
    Chrissi073 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to coffee. I have a least two starbuck vente lites a day.
    I have worked my way down from 4 packets of sugar and 5 Tbsp of cream to 2 packets of sugar and 3 Tbsp of cream in each.
    My plan is to go off the cream and have milk and maybe 1 packet of sugar in each.
    Its all about baby steps in the begining!

Have a good one