is 30 day shred some kind of dvd?

Options
how would i do a 30 day shred?

Replies

• wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michael's DVD :) It's like 10 bucks online or at walmart, etc. Do a 20 minute workout each day and can lose up to twenty pounds in thirty days if you stick to the plan! It consists of 3 levels, and you progress from level 1, to 2, to 3 every ten days :) Just google it! I'm doing it right now, and am on day 17! It gives great results, just browse around! :)

Any other questions about it, feel free to add or message me :D
  • dlee1234
    dlee1234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: its a dvd have just ordered my copy from amazon, from what i hear it is very intense !!!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I bought it a few days ago. Called several stores who were all OUT of it, before finding it at Best Buy. $9.99. It is good, clearly shows modifications, and Jillian isn't too mean! ;-)
  • dlee1234
    Options
    :huh: hi have ordered my copy how are you logging it on your exercise ?
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    ohh thank you im going to get that soon
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

I use a HRM, burns about 200kcal for me (level 1) x
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot here about the 30 Day Shred as well, finally picked up the DVD a little over a month ago, and finally talked myself into it last week! I just finished day 4, and my thighs have been screaming at me every day!

I log it as Circuit Training, General - I think that's what MFP has listed. That's what others suggested.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    I got mine at target for 9.99. I love that its under 25 mins : >
  • dlee1234
    Options

I use a HRM, burns about 200kcal for me (level 1) x
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    They have a box set of 3 of her DVD's at COSTCO for $19.99... you can look it up!
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Just ordered mine too :)
  • naturerunner
    Options
    I started 30 day shred in mid November and did it about 5 times a week for 2 months and it is amazing how much strength and endurance i have gained! and the best part is that you only have to coax yourself to a 20 minute workout and you know you have worked EVERYTHING. :) enjoy! you will love it when you finish hating it ;)