21-yr-old student look for support!

Options
Hi ya'll! My name is Naise, and I joined about a month ago, but I've been really on and off in tracking my food. With that being said, I need support and motivation! Add me if you'd like mutual support in weight loss! :) Happy Thursday!

Replies

• courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I joined about three weeks ago as well and was kind of slowing up on the obsession to track food, etc, but the last few days have added a TON of new friends and have found it SUPER motivational! Hopefully getting some motivation on here will help you as well! Feel free to add me! (And anyone else too!)
  • Amh32290
    Options
    Im also 21, feel free to add me. Once you make a habit of logging on here it really does become like second nature.
  • Leafeh
    Leafeh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    19, college student...feel free to add! :)
  • andie23
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm a 19 year old college student looking for friends and support!!
  • Jwbrock3662
    Options
    Hi Fitness Pals!

I'm 22 and a senior in college! Been on here for a couple of months now and have found it to be so helpful with keeping track of my schedule!!

If you need support feel free to add me! Also, I love support from others too!! I'm doing a couple of races in April like the Warrior Dash (www.warriordash.com) and Spartan race (www.spartanrace.com)

If you need helpful tips with exercises and food contact me! Especially if you're having trouble keeping motivated or finding something new! I'll be happy to help!