College-aged with a goal

Options
So...I'd like to start a little group for those of us college-aged. I am 20 and about to start my senior year of college and my dance company and I would really like to look awesome for my 21st in October. It is hard to diet in college (especially when your food is cooked already for you by someone else) but I know we can do it! I didn't come up with a name cause clearly my creativity isn't flowing right now (and I'm a journalism major- go figure).
xoxo

:happy:

Replies

• rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'm nearly 22 here but still a grad student!

Start - 139
    Current - 133
    Goal - 127

Let's do this!
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    So I am no longer in college (been out for 4 yrs) but I totally understand your frustration with being able to eat healthy on a budget, or when u have to eat in the caf every day. I would just try to make good choices in the caf like eating sandwiches and salads from the salad bar. I don't know what kind of variety your college has, but I was lucky and we had quite a bit. Good luck on your journey I know you will succeed!
  • elysetoplin
    elysetoplin Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 19 and starting my sophomore year in three weeks. I just started this site a few weeks ago and have lost a few pounds, but I'm almost dreading going back to school and the dining hall...and, of course, the parties. I'd really like to keep the weight off that I've lost this summer, and continue to lose more, so it'll be great to have people on here who are in the same boat.