hello=]

Options
i have been using this site for a while, never introduced myself though. so here i am, hello=] lol i have lost 46 lbs and struggling again. i wanted to lose another 20. =[ signing up to the gym today, hopefully that helps!
everyone have a great day! :)

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    HI!!
    Glad you introduced yourself. Congrast on the 46lbs! WOW!! Good luck on the next 20lbs.... YOu can so do it. Look what you have done already! :smile:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    i have been using this site for a while, never introduced myself though. so here i am, hello=] lol i have lost 46 lbs and struggling again. i wanted to lose another 20. =[ signing up to the gym today, hopefully that helps!
    everyone have a great day! :)
    Losing 46Lbs is awesome!!....and You can deff reach the other 20lbs if u keep it up!!
  • marzenka012192
    Options
    i reallly hope i can! ive lost around 56 lbs actually, but i just gained the 10 back. =[
    thanks for ur support guys! going to start hitting the gym hard.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: