Jeans NSV

Options
quickfin
quickfin Posts: 81 Member
I've been stuck at the "same" weight since thanksgiving. Talk about a plateau at least I managed to maintain through the holidays and maintain my work out schedule (yay!!). Suddenly the scale droped yesterday...4#. I was shocked to say the least. So i decided to treat myself last night. I went to the store and picked up a 34w jeans... took them to the changing room...too big... That can't be I thought I am at TJMaxx they were just made a wrong size so I grabbed another pair. Again too big...So I went back out and found a 33w. Again too big. back out to the racks where I found a 32w. They fit.....they actually fit. In June I wore at tight....tight 38 or 40w depending. I actually like shopping now...I'm in trouble.

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    That's a great NSV! I love those kinds of fitting room discoveries!
  • quickfin
    quickfin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! I love those kinds of fitting room discoveries!

Thanks I am loving them now too!
  • kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Happened to me today too. Went to buy new jeans and discovered I was a smaller size. I kept trying all the different brands just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Way to go!
  • Trilaina
    Options
    I got to do the same thing today. Way to go! The scale can say anything it wants, but the jeans are the real win!
  • carrielz
    carrielz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Good for you John! I'm so proud of you! You've gotten both me and my husband back into tracking what we eat and it works!! i'm back to my WW goal so I can get back to the motivational meetings!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!