20 year old F wanting to lose 60lbs

Options
Hey 20 year old female, in college, looking to lose a total of 60lbs. Im trying to find a small group of girls my age i could relate too? no idea how to start one tho. Just need a little support and some ideas and advise?

Replies

• mikki629
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and trying to loose 50lbs. I'm trying to find some other members around my age with similar goals. Would you want to become friends? We could offer each other support along our journeys. :D
  • lilmonster530
    Options
    yay! Awesome! ill send you a request now
  • sophieelouu6
    sophieelouu6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    20 year old looking to look to lose 30 lbs!! Give me an add if you are simular :)
  • lp1991
    lp1991 Posts: 30
    Options
    Am twenty years old and looking to loss aboyt 60 pounds too
  • candeestars
    candeestars Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and want to lose 40! Lets be frieeeeeeends
  • Kitiara47
    Options
    I'm 20 too! Looking to lose another 57 pounds, 81 total. Friend request sent! :happy:
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i'm 20 and i want to lose 40lbs! i've lost 10 for now =)
    add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im 22 want to lose a total of 70 lbs by Oct 2012. Add me if you want.
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and in college. Trying to lose about 13 pounds now that I've shed most of the rest off. It's not much.. but add me if you want, I'm new here. :))
  • Swahboo
    Options
    I'm 24, working to lose... however much it takes. A lot. I'm determined and quirky. I'm adding ALL of you. ^_^
  • Nerelda
    Options
    I know I'm a bit older at 28, but I'm really looking for others like me who want to lose weight and will post feedback at least twice a week. I have added others who said that's what they wanted as well, but only 1 replies with feedback (even something so small as "congrats" or "nice!" or "you can do it" is incredibly helpful)

So....I'm 28yrs old, and I want to lose about 33-55lbs. If anyone else is willing to help each other out, please feel free to send a request. :)

BTW, I weigh myself almost everyday. It helps keep me accountable and works for me. So if that annoys you or you have something negative to say about it, please move along. :)
  • lilmonster530
    Options
    I fell off the wagon! I got down to 181 but now I'm chilling at 185-187. I have decided to just restart. Going back to 8 cups of water and pre planning my dinner. I am completely lacking in energy. I started school and now all I want to do when I get hone from classes is sit on my butt. I have been half paying attention to my food... I buy healthy stuff but fast food as been slowly creeping into my diet. I need major help!!! Any one have advice?
  • Calialilouise
    Calialilouise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 22 in college and trying to lose 60 lbs as well. I lost 8 lbs in January and I am trying to get the rest off by July!