Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Join us on Feb 20th for TURBO JAM!

Hey everyone. I'm coaching another Turbo Jam accountability group coming up on the 20th of Feb this month, I have some co workers in the group but we still have a few spots to fill so I thought I'd post it to the myfitnesspal community as well if anyone is interested. The program is fun and effective and only $60 (beats a gym!). Contact me if you're interested. Below is a copy of the flier I've been passing around at work. Hope to hear from you! =D

beachbody-turbo-jam-cardio-party-899.jpg

Turbo Jam Challenge Group starting Feb 20th!

(5 spaces available, Feb 13th signup deadline)

How does it work? – You do everything at home, on your time and your schedule. No in-person meetings or group workouts. Interaction is all done via private Facebook group, so you can post along with the team each day.

What do I need? – A COMMITTED attitude for 30 days to clean eating and exercise. You’ll need the Turbo Jam program, no other equipment required.

What is Turbo Jam and is it for me? – 5 fat burning workouts using kickboxing, dance moves, and sculpting exercises set to hot music mixes. This program is for anyone, young or old, big or small, male or female with a desire to get in shape and change their fitness.

What if I have questions along the way? I’ll be coaching the group along the way for any nutrition and exercise questions. I’ve devoted my life to at home fitness routines and dropped from 26% - 10% body fat on my first 90 days. (I lost over 35 lbs)

Fitness + Nutrition + Support = SUCCESS!
Contact Jacob Buehler at 702-292-2959 or Jacob.buehler@gmail.com

Order - http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/TurboJam?referringRepId=132427
Video - http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/Jacob83?bctid=1803292125

Replies

• I have Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire, love both. About to get back into Turbo Fire which is a little more intense then Turbo Jam. I will say I love Chalean and am excited to start again!!!