Yummy recipes YOU'VE actually tried!!!

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
http://skinnytaste.ziplist.com/recipes/444435-Skinny_Salisbury_Steak_with_Mushroom_Gravy?return_to=/recipes/box

I made this last night for dinner. It was really good. Kind of meatloafy with sauce on it. Granted the sauce is NOT "salisbury steak" sauce, it's different, but still very good. Pretty easy to make although I would make sure you mix the "sauce" while youre sauteeing the onions, or before you start.

Also, I wouldn't rec. adding the salt to the meat. The meal is kind of salty as is, it doesn't need the added.

Servings: 8 • Size: 1 patty with mushroom gravy •
Calories: 202.8 • Fat: 7.8 g • Protein: 21.7 g • Carb: 10 g • Fiber: 1.2 g • Sugar: 1.7 g
Sodium: 524.7 mg

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    there are other recipes I plan on trying from skinnytaste also. This was just the first one :)
  • sandylray
    sandylray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe. I'm always looking for recipes that are healthy and that my husband (meat eater) and my kids (toddlers) can eat as well. We have a continuous rotation of chicken and fish recipes but few meat recipes.

I'm trying this recipe as well. My mom's neighbor made this over the weekend and said it was really delicious (although it's a bit high in sodium).

http://recipes.prevention.com/Recipe/PulledPork.aspx
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I have made 20 to 30 recipes off of Skinnytaste.com and they are all delicious. I can't say anything bad about them. Gina does a phenomenal job at tasty healthy meals!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Love her healthy chicken nuggets on Skinnytaste.com. I don't know why I have a love affair with chicken nuggets...but I do and these are great and so much better for you than my McDonalds addiction!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I'll have to search her sight for mac and cheese. I love love love mac and cheese