Hey you. Yes you.

Options
Remember this feeling. Remember how good it feels to stay on track. How good your clothes feel. How you feel when you set a goal and accomplish it. Keep it up, it's only going to get better from here. And if you have a slip up. Just remember today. How FANTASTIC this feels. This is possible. :happy:

Replies

• lesliemifflin
    Options
    :D
  • ottawagirl613
    ottawagirl613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS, especially cuz i'm feeling good today!!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :)
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I love it that my pants are now loose enough that they seem longer because they're sitting a little lower on my hips. :-)
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    love it! Thank you!!!!
  • ymvestal
    Options
    Thank you for reminding me...I needed this motivator...I've been struggling lately.

Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    Beautiful! I love it that my pants are now loose enough that they seem longer because they're sitting a little lower on my hips. :-)

Funny, mine are shorter since I can get them up on my gut a little more :happy:
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    =)
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My pants are too loose and being a broke college student, I don't have money to go shopping for new ones. I bought a new belt but still, I actually dislike the feeling of badly-fitting clothes.

I like my body, and I appreciate the message, I just dislike that one part of it :)
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! You are very right. It feels great, and I only gets better. Such a beautiful soul you have.
  • Alexia_E_K
    Alexia_E_K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. This is definitely a little booster. My TOM is kicking my butt.
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    :) I'm sure I should read this every day.
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    This made me smile. Thanks for that.
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Aww, you and my husband made my day...l you, by saying this and my husband, by singing "you've got what I need ", as he walked out the door to work...

A great day, indeed :-)
  • yojaseyrae
    Options
    bump!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    great post! :drinker:
  • inmynewness2010
    inmynewness2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Considering all the problems to have, a clothes problem is a good one :-) Keep up the good work.
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    If you were in California, you could have rolled them up and made them into those boyfriend mean thingies with sneakers :-)
    My pants are too loose and being a broke college student, I don't have money to go shopping for new ones. I bought a new belt but still, I actually dislike the feeling of badly-fitting clothes.

I like my body, and I appreciate the message, I just dislike that one part of it :)