32yo mom need accountability partners!!

Options
Hey all....signed up a while ago but have been mia....really need some support and accountability partners!! Friend me and we can help each other on this journey!!

Replies

• MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 this year and I am also a mom. He is 12....feel free to add me. :)
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im a 36 yr old mom of two girls feel free to add me:)
  • daffy_girl
    Options
    You can add me! I am a mother to 4 kids
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 34 SAHM with 2 kiddo's!
  • NCShar
    NCShar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want - 39 yo mother of two, work full time, need motivation and support!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am a mom to a 16 month old little boy. Feel free to read my profile and add me for support and motivation.
  • bindufernando
    bindufernando Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya am a mom of a 4 year old. Do add me. Lets lose some pounds together
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am a 31 year old with 2 boys, 2 and 7, and joined MFP last November. I absolutely love the site!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    I need all the help I can get too! I have 3 kids and would love the support as well. :flowerforyou:
  • Jessi40
    Jessi40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I will help you! My goal was fit by 40 and sadly changed to fit while 40... feel free to add if you'd like :)
  • JenNova12
    JenNova12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 6, 31 y.o. I could use some reminding to input foods and exercises so I can see what I am doing. With all the kids I get very busy and before I know it, days have gone by! :noway: Friend me!