VISALUS 90 Day Challange

Options
I have been seeing so much about this.. But i am feeling skeptical. Anyone had good results with it? I just find people are really pushy with this it just seems like another weight loss money pit. I think i am going to stick to what i am doing eat clean and exercise. Thoughts?

Replies

• annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have looked into doing this but it cost more than I wanted to spend. I decided to go with A.C.E. Instead and it has supressed my cravings and snackings and I have more energy to workout.
  • babz1013
    Options
    Yes you are right Arlene, I have heard that as well! Thank you for the Skinny Info, I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs per week for several months after I started on MFP, just doing what MFP told me to do, w/o having to spend money on any gimmicks. Some people like to do shakes or pills or whatever, but it is really not necessary if you are sticking to your MFP goals. It's just personal preference. If drinking a shake makes it easier for you to control your calories than trying to make a calorie controlled meal, then it might be helpful to you. But if you have a good handle on making healthy calorie-controlled meals already, it might not really make a difference. And keep in mind that to keep the weight off, you will have to learn to control your meals anyway, or else you'll have to keep going back to the shakes. It's a personal decision, decide what's right for you. But don't go broke doing it. :-)