Replies

• mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Love iT! Thank you for sharing!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    My pants are too loose and being a broke college student, I don't have money to go shopping for new ones. I bought a new belt but still, I actually dislike the feeling of badly-fitting clothes.

I like my body, and I appreciate the message, I just dislike that one part of it :)

Are there any resale/thrift/consignment shops where you live? You may find some cute, super cheap new pants there and be able to like the entire message :)
  • mista31
    Options
    Great stuff! :)
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My pants are too loose and being a broke college student, I don't have money to go shopping for new ones. I bought a new belt but still, I actually dislike the feeling of badly-fitting clothes.

I like my body, and I appreciate the message, I just dislike that one part of it :)

I know this feeling! I just graduated college this past December but I spent months at a time in clothes that were "badly-fitting". When I got upset because I didnt have the extra cash to buy new clothes I would just think about how good of a job I am doing and the reason why my clothes are getting so big in the first place :smile:

keep up the good work!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Excellent message!!!!!!!

Try the salvation army or goodwill. I have new pants - and no one can tell they're NOT new - that I paid $3.99... new blazer $7.99... new t-shirts (dressy shirts) $1.99. Can't beat it. But when you're struggling with cash and at an in-between size (from what you were to where you are going) - there's no better way. (unless someone else buys you clothes... or you happen to be at Kohl's when they mark down to $4.80 and you have a 30% off coupon - which does happen!)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    ok! Regret or success, its our choice!
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This is exactly the type of thing I needed to hear today! I haven't been doing my workouts like I should, & I could really tell, because I was up to an hour on the Wii fit Plus & I was struggling to get through 30 mins! BUT I'm recommitted, I hate feeling like crap, and I'm not gonna go back to where I was before. This is a lifestyle change, NOT A DIET!
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    thank you for the reminder. it gets hard to recognize the progress sometimes =) Happy Friday!!
  • romeholiday
    Options
    Wonderful and thank you!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Awesome attitude and something we need to hear on occassion... Thank you!!!! :bigsmile:
  • MsRoxyPepper
    Options
    Check out htis clothing exchange on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/262629260464451/
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    This was a great thing to hear this morning, thank you! =)
  • Ashbee1224
    Options
    Thanks! I needed this today :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    It's ok to have a slip up. Its actually better for weight loss. It gives your body something different and keeps your metabolism on its toes.
  • MsRoxyPepper
    Options

check out this clothing swap on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/262629260464451/
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love it! My pants are so lose now. But I decided to actually buy pants that fit me like a week ago. But I am between 16/18 but went to a size 18 cause my thighs are still too big for a 16. But I'm going to fit in them soon! Have a great and motivating weekend. Let's have a successful one w/ eating right and exercising. I love doing my Zumba Exhilarate dvd's. So much fun and kick *kitten* calories!!! I hope my monday weigh in brings a smile to my face!!!:drinker:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Amen I loved this!!! I went to my first spinning class in 3 years. It was such a sense of accomplishment. It totally kicked my butt - in a good way!
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! Great reminder ;)

@chinni 86 - hubby singing is cute! :D

For those with clothes problems... perhaps find a friend of the same size as you that would like to trade some clothes?
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I had been wanting to write myself this kind of note, as there are sometimes days when it feels to hard and I want to give up. But today is a GOOD day. :) I'm glad I shared it!