Sweet tooth...what to do...

Options
gecho
gecho Posts: 426 Member
I have a major sweet tooth today and was wondering if anybody had any ideas for something sweet that doesn't kill my calorie count like the super yummy:love: hershey kiss i ate already. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    fruit with yogurt and nuts or granola
  • Destinie589
    Options
    Ok well you can off set it by eating something saltyish. Or maybe chew some gum. Or a piece of fruit that is tart like a Granny Smith apple. I have a major sweet tooth and some days are just plain torture.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Yogurt usually downplays my sweet tooth.

They have so many different flavors its hard not to. Lol.
  • Mama_CAEI
    Options
    Almonds with chocolate chips!! About 1/8 cup of almonds and 1 tbsp of choc. chips. Filling, sweet and relatively low cal. :smile:
  • theaquallama
    Options
    Chewing gum usually cures my sweet tooth :)
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not so strong brewed coffee, then add Davinci No Calorie Sugar Free Syrup in both Chocolate and Caramel flavor. The flavors of the two together taste so creamy... It's like drinking a whole cup of TURTLES!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Find a great dessert recipe, make something wonderful and enjoy! I don't know your tastes so I can't really make recommendations but look at these two sites and find something wonderful :) Life's too short to live without dessert and if you can do it and meet your goals, why in the world not! :flowerforyou:

www.skinnytaste.com
    www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com

Enjoy
  • MzColie
    Options
    I usually have fruit with cool whip or 100 cal snack packs I'm looking for sweet tooth options as well because I love my ice cream!
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Eat what I'm craving or a low calorie equivalent of it. If I don't I just end up overeating.
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Find a great dessert recipe, make something wonderful and enjoy! I don't know your tastes so I can't really make recommendations but look at these two sites and find something wonderful :) Life's too short to live without dessert and if you can do it and meet your goals, why in the world not! :flowerforyou:

www.skinnytaste.com
    www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com

Enjoy

www.skinnytaste.com is actually one of my fave sites, i pretty much check it every day:happy:
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I allow myself one mini hersheys special dark chocolate bar daily as part of my food plan. I tell myself that I DO get to have chocolate everyday and still lose wt! :flowerforyou:
  • plumtree85
    Options
    I have the exact same problem! I not over weight because I am eating too much...quite frankly i eat like a bird, always have...but I am over weight becasue sweets get me everytime! Ice Cream is the worst lol...i can already tell you i have been experienceing head aches and dizzyness from sugar withdrawls. I really like the ice cream brand "skinny cow" doesnt even taste like a "healthy" ice cream but it is! Whenever i have the need for something sweet, more then just a granola bar, thats what i grab ;p YUM!
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Berries with no-cal sweetener!
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Eat some chocolate but only about 100 calories worth. I make sure i eat 1 chocolate bar a day (usually a 2 finger kitkat) If i cant eat the good stuff when im dieting how can i expect to do it when im not??
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    chocolate carmel slimfast snack bar. 100 calories and sooooo good!
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    skinny cow caramel truffle ice cream bar
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    skinny cow caramel truffle ice cream bar

They are 100 cal
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Emergen c!
  • frygirl01
    frygirl01 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like churn style ice cream. The recommended serving size is 1/2 cup, and i eat mine right out of a measuring cup. I get the Giant store brand, and the chocolate is only 100 calories.

I also like the Swiss Miss diet hot chocolate packets. Only 25 calories and good for a sweet tooth.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    chewing gum or berry tea usually does it for me