Realistic ways at attaining weight loss?

Options
At the risk of getting flamed....
Reading through a lot of posts on the forums and ppl bashing others for not eating enough isn't very nice. However, my thoughts are basically(and I almost never comment on those threads) ppl that simply don't eat enough are not being realistic.It's simply not possible to stay on a strict 800 calorie or less diet for weeks/months/years on end. While I believe in "hey to each there own" I think trying to loose weight in this way will eventually be counterproductive.

What about when life gets in the way? Or when you're out a party? Or don't have a ton of time to exercise? How are you going to maintain that loss if you can't do the same things you were doing?

I personally don't believe in cutting any foods out! I believe in moderation and consistent exercise. I workout 4-6 times a week for about 30min to an hour and I try to eat all my exercise cals back. When I can't make it to the gym I try to eat a little less and I always eat real food! I don't eat 2 pieces of steamed asparagus with 1oz of chicken! I eat a full meal! Cuz who the heck eats like that EVERYDAY! I couldn't!

Thoughts?

Replies