Drinks other than water!

Options
I enjoy drinking water, but I also crave things with taste especially sweet tea, diet soda, lemonade, etc. but I know these things aren't good for you... Does anyone know of a drink with taste that isn't horrible for you where you can still lose weight???

Replies

• terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Vodka is clear like water, so I try to get at least 8 cups of that in per day as well.
  • KristenSides
    KristenSides Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lol true but I don't think it's very healthy lol
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Actually, I drink a lot of water and tea (hot or cold without sugar or milk). I have black coffee in the mornings out of necessity. For a while I was also drinking a lot of Crystal Light and diet soda, but then stopped losing pounds. I did an experiment and stopped drinking the fake sugary stuff for a week..and dropped 3 pounds. So now I try to limit those, but still enjoy them from time to time.
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Crystal light is actually fine and a staple in most successful dieters intake that I know.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I drink a TON of water, but sometimes I'll have an iced green tea (I'll make my own hot and then put it in a water bottle with ice, or drive through Starbucks to get an iced green tea). I sweeten it with a little stevia, and it's great! Just one a day, and it breaks up the monotony of plain old water.
  • KristenSides
    KristenSides Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That does sound good! I've had green tea before but never iced green tea!! I will have to try it!