Looking for friends

Options
Hi My name is Justin and I am a 34 yr old Male and started this journey with my wife. I don't have any friends yet or even know how to really nagivate this website. Would like new friends.

Replies

• bearcatmatt
    Options
    Hey Justin. Matt 36 male. The site is a great tool. Add me if you want and we can work this out together.
  • TheRebelWhore
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kai. I'm nineteen. I need some friends to make this app interesting. It is kind of lonely logging in each day and not seeing any one else's success. I don't mind who adds me, just as long as you have a positive attitude and want to succeed (:

Add me! :D
  • jmichelel83
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I'm Jen. I joined about 6 months ago but forgot about it. I just sort of "rejoined" a week ago and I don't have any friends either. I hope you and your wife succeed, good luck.
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer - 27 yr old with 80-100lbs to lose. I signed up a long time ago but just recently began using MFP. I don't have any friends yet either but I've sent you all friend requests =)

Good luck y'all!
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey Justin, I'm 38 years old, I can help you and your wife out along the way, i've 'rejoined' in January - have 40 lbs to lose, already lost 8.2, by logging all my foods, and exercising..Good Luck!
  • StacyX582
    Options
    I'm adding all of you as friends too :) I need more people who use this site and comment and workout...lord knows I need all the encouragement and support I can get in this journey!

Edit - Introduction! I'm Stacy, I'm 29, have about 80 lbs to lose til goal weight, have lost about 20 since december....
  • mandalu292
    mandalu292 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Justin!
    I just got back onto this site after a year... I'm looking for some support as well. Good luck to you... this site really does help when you know that you have to add anything you eat. :)
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi Justin. Welcome to mfp. I'm Tracy and I'm 26. Good luck to you and your wife. Warning; this website could be addicting. Lol I've been around for almost 2 years.
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Justin, I'm 48, just started here at the start of the year, and have been figuring out the web site and app. Add me if you'd like, more support is always better.
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    greetings from sunny but windy so cal :flowerforyou: i joined about 3 weeks ago and its great to see all the wonderful support and encouragement. feel free to add me the more the merrier
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi Justin feel free to add me!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Welcome..................both you and your wife friend me if you'd like:bigsmile:
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too :) .

I'm new to the site as well.
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm Kelli. I'm 30 with 2 kids. Started my journey using Weight Watchers on January 4th, joined MFP on January 17th. So far I've lost 12.8lbs. Anyone feel free to add me. :happy:

15569593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bballernik
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me as well! Good luck
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Amy 40 just started at the end of the year love to have you as a friend.
  • jbowman61577
    Options
    Hey everyone...thanks for the encourging words. Heres to a healthy day full of exercise!