Looking for friends..

Options
So I'm pretty new to this, but I'm looking for some friends that I'll have to be accountable to.

If you'd like please add me :)

I've started doing the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels.. and all I can is wow, she kicked my butt, hard.

I like doing p90 with Tony Horton but I sweated alotttt more with the 30 day shred.

Well anyways add me :)

Replies

• tnwcross
    Options
    I hae been trying to do Jillian's 30 day shred, but I get pooped after a couple days... so I could also use some motivation to keep doing it also. Feel free to ad me, we can try to keep each other going.
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels kicked my butt, I was panting and sweating. Yesterday was my first day doing it though, and I didnt make it through all the sets without a break, even though she said you can't take a break; I did.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to make it through without one.

I think doing p90 helped a little in the jumping jacks, I can do all those. :) I still struggle through downward dog though.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, add me as a friend if you'd like! I tried Jillian's 30 Day Shred but got frustrated with it because it didn't seem to be working so I gave it up. I am going to start adding it back in...I'm trying to mix up my work outs so I don't get bored, that might have been part of my problem with that one!
    Good luck!
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm afraid of.. I'm sort of burnt out on P90 but it worked in the past, this time around after doing it for 2 weeks, I haven't lost one single pound, thats why I got the 30 day shred, I thought I might need something new.

I hope that's it I hate feeling discouraged.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    If you have Netflix they hava a lot of excericse videos available for streaming. I found a kick-boxing one that I like, it's only 10 mins per segment so you can pick and choose what you want to work out. I'm finding I need to mix up my workouts or I get bored, plus I read it helps keep your muscles on their toes, too!