after meal snack

Options
I need just a little something sweet after each meal. Any suggestions. I'm watching my carb intake more so than calories or fats. Help !!!!

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I make up sugar free jell-o and puddings and put them into throw away type containers to take to work and other places. Sugar free jello with a little fat free whipped cream is yum. If you put it into wine glasses and dress it up even better! It's all about the presentation some times! :love:
  • back3587
    back3587 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem. My mom use to smoke and had to have a cigarette after each meal, that is how I am with sweets. No matter how full I am I feel like i absolutely have to have something sweet!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Dole fruit cup (45-85 cals) with 113g of vanilla or strawberry cottage cheese...fat free, and high in protein...
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Try fruit.. Like a few grapes, or some strawberries?
  • mecloyd
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!!:happy:
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    There is a thread here somewhere called "42 calorie cake" that has saved our evenings. Just saying...
  • proudmom239
    proudmom239 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make sugar free jello with a sugar free hawaiin punch for taste.
  • dsuppa1997
    Options
    i find a sugar free hard candy to do the trick in getting rid of that sweet tooth after a meal.
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I eat 2 pieces of Weather's Originals to fulfill my cravings.... sometimes a spoon of ice cream..:)
  • avalonfloyd
    Options
    I have started having Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. They are really tasty and will satisfy a chocolate craving.

Sometimes I need to have something crunchy and I'll eat Wheat Thins. I especially like the Garden Variety ones, that are full of fiber