Hi all im new!!

Options
Hi everyone im Kelly and just came across this site yesterday.Tried all the diets but always lose track and found this site so far so easy to use.Its great as cant believe it has all the foods that i have input today.Anyway i want to lose a couple of stone so hopefully this site will help xx

Replies

• Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, too. So far, so good! :D
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing. I just love it. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • antonio888
    Options
    welcome ............... I agree its so easy to use
  • msessRN
    Options
    I LOVE this site. Been on for 20 days so far and lost 11 lbs. Easy to use and love the encouragement from other people! Feel free to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other along this journey!
  • beachbound0711
    Options
    Hi!!! I feel like I could have written your post! I feel the same way. I like that I have friends who see my diary and fitness goals for the day and how positive they comment on stuff. Also, sometimes, I will stay on track for others when I would "fail" myself in the past. I have only been a member for 15 days and have lost 7.5 lbs already and....it's been pretty painless! So, good luck to you and I hope you win this journey!
  • warmhoney
    Options
    Thankyou all xx
  • Taitiant
    Options
    welcome!!! and Good luck on your Journey!!

16512618.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods