Your Good Deed For The Day!

Options
laughingdani
laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
Hey guys! I've been a member of this site for 3 years (as of yesterday actually) and I have a favor to ask of my MFP family.
This is the first time ever I've made a post like this, but it means a lot to me.

So if any of you MFPeeps that are on facebook could take a minute and vote for my mom and her husband to win a free couple's photo shoot from a local photoprapher I would greatly appreciate it. They've been together for about 7 years but just got married this past summer. It would mean the world to my mom if she won. They're in last place. They've never had pro photos made, not even on their wedding day.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=296530740395794&set=a.296530627062472.62458.116948161687387&type=1&theater

Thanks in advance! Even if they don't win, I would like for them to have a fighting chance. Yesterday they had only 3 votes. This morning they are up to 20 and up against some stiff competition. I come to you guys because I know you rock and can get things done.

And to sweeten the deal.... free hugs to anyone that votes! :bigsmile:

Dani

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Deal! *hungry eyes*
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Free hugs?!?!? DAMN STRAIGHT!!!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    I just checked and they're up to 4th place. They've still got a long way to go to catch up with the leaders.

FYI, if you've been having trouble with the link and are feeling generous with your time, you can look up Brandee Lay Photography on FB. And vote for them from there. Their names are Dora and Steve and their pic is in the Valentine's Day Contest album.

Thanks everyone!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Bump.
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    done! good luck and let us know if they win. :smile:
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks so much! They're in 3rd place right now, with 41 votes. The leaders have 63 votes right now.
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    I dont use FB....

But I will comment to keep this post on top!
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Bump