Day 1 -Inspiration

Options
Hey everyone, this is my first day!
I'm just curious what inspired you to join, and what inspires you to keep with it and keep going?

This morning I saw a family member on Facebook say she met her weight goal for a cruise! I'm incredibly happy for her and now I keep thinking "it could be me next meeting my goal!"

Anyway I'm just really excited to get this started and hope I can stick with it and meet some new friends along the way.

Replies

• mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was initially inspired to join for my daughter. I wanted to be here and healthy for her as she grows into adulthood. But, no matter what it is that inspired us to join, the important thing is that you do it for yourself. You can not imagine how seeing yourself get smaller and healthier makes you feel. I have so much more confidence and pride in myself than before. I can't even imagine going back to my old lifestyle!!
    You took the first step MissMo.....be proud of yourself. You can do it !! Just stay positive and set small realistic goals. I will help you whenever I can !! :flowerforyou:
  • sarabirdcanfly
    sarabirdcanfly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm young, I'm 19, so I'm in my first year of college and being very social and stuff. Due to an eating disorder I had a while back, I'm like 20 lbs over weight and it's really hard for me to lose weight. In a couple years I dream on moving to LA and my weight makes me uncomfortable in summer clothes so my inspiration is being able to wear shorts and a tank top confidently.