Options
    I havent heard of it, what is it?
  • Korrie12
    Options
    is it anything like slimfast??
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Yeah I have done them all lol.

Do you have a particular question about it?
  • bicestertwinmum
    Options
    Yep, I'm doing slimming world but still using mfp to log exercise and keep me focused. Feel free to add me for sw support!

Helen xx
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Have heard of it. it's the new WW apparently! it's the one where skimmed milk is 'free' and all veg is free, and you earn 'yum yums'. yum yums include wine and tiny microscopic pieces of chocolate. My friend did it and it is a very healthy way of eating but I don't like the psychology of rewarding yourself with junkfood. Think it works in the short term but it further hardwires your brain to think of junk food as 'treating' yourself.

Is that it?!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Have heard of it. it's the new WW apparently! it's the one where skimmed milk is 'free' and all veg is free, and you earn 'yum yums'. yum yums include wine and tiny microscopic pieces of chocolate. My friend did it and it is a very healthy way of eating but I don't like the psychology of rewarding yourself with junkfood. Think it works in the short term but it further hardwires your brain to think of junk food as 'treating' yourself.

Is that it?!
    There is no such thing as junk food.

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/the-dirt-on-clean-eating/