30 Day Shred? Who has completed this?!

Options
For those of y'all that have completed the 30 Day Shred, how much weight/inches did y'all lose? Did you see a big difference? Did you combine this video with other exercises or just do the video?

I want to lose 10 pounds by Valentines Day to look sexy in a new dress for my boyfriend and am trying to think of the best course of action to take ;)

xoxo

Replies

• tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I did the shred in October. I lost 6lbs and 6 inches. I am thinking about doing it again.
  • Candida1983
    Options
    Today was my first day doing the Shred, and immediately after I did another dvd that had kickboxing and 3 other workouts on it. I burned 605 calories, hoping that 29 days from now I will be awesome and fit!! =) Good luck with your workouts, and if you're looking for a friend, add me! :tongue:
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! My goal really is 2 pounds a week until Valentines Day.. so hopefully I can get there with good diet and doing the 30 Day Shred! :)
  • bridgettef
    bridgettef Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! My goal really is 2 pounds a week until Valentines Day.. so hopefully I can get there with good diet and doing the 30 Day Shred! :)

Did you start it?