New Guy

Options
Hi, I'm Antoni & I've found this site - a friend of mine has been using the iPhone app. This is a brilliant way to crunch the numbers, & hopefully this'll work better.

Also, if anyone needs a bit of help, motivation, advice (from a total stranger!), I'm always here to give it.

Replies

• revstuart
    Options
    Hi I'm Stuart and I joined my fitness pal last year but only lasted a couple of weeks. I have now taken up the gauntlet again and am determined to stick at it. I lost 2 lbs in the first week but nothing since. Still, plenty to go at. Regards to all
  • orchidsand
    Options
    Hi I'm Stuart and I joined my fitness pal last year but only lasted a couple of weeks. I have now taken up the gauntlet again and am determined to stick at it. I lost 2 lbs in the first week but nothing since. Still, plenty to go at. Regards to all

Hang with it Stuart...it does work. Make sure you log in EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth & keep true to the amounts...measure if you are not a good judge of volumes & weights. Get that exercise. I do a few short exercise bursts a day & it addes up. I might be wrong, but if I do one in the evening, I notice my weight is down the next morning.
  • redradiolady
    redradiolady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Katie. I have been following this for about 2 weeks now. I love how it keeps me on track and lets me know what and how much I am eating with information. I haven;t really seen much of a result yet, but I am still trying to get on track. I have been going to the gym about 3 to 4 times a week. I am having trouble consuming my allotted calories, I am always under.

If anyone has any suggestions or tips, please send them my way. Thanks!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I joined 4 weeks ago. This site is fabulous. You can add me as a friend if you wish.