SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Options
So has anyone else notice how much differntly people treat you when you get in shape....and on top of that they feel like they have the right to touch you (hugs, rub ur back, grab your arms) Sometimes to me it feels like its a little to much. Seen someone that I knew from high school tonight that has never gave the time of day tonight she did everything but dry hump my leg :noway: WTF ok lets here your stories

Replies

• 2live4ever79
    Options
    do you feel violated? :laugh:

people just role their eyes because I'm losing weight or try to give me advice.. But no groping except from my wife.. (does that count) :laugh:
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    At work, arms around shoulder, arm touching. I don't really care as long as we leave it at that! But yes, there is a difference. I wonder if it's a difference in how you look or how your confidence level is. I know mine is higher.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Um... yeah. Although it is nice to have check-out lanes opened especially for me (and then closed right after me), and to have free "upgrades" on my coffee, and lots of other "perks," it isn't fair and is sort of awkward. Okay, it is VERY awkward. Oh well.
  • robertmcalaster
    Options
    So has anyone else notice how much differntly people treat you when you get in shape....and on top of that they feel like they have the right to touch you (hugs, rub ur back, grab your arms) Sometimes to me it feels like its a little to much. Seen someone that I knew from high school tonight that has never gave the time of day tonight she did everything but dry hump my leg :noway: WTF ok lets here your stories

Are you scared of all the bad touching? :-p
  • gmann1973
    Options
    @ robert Im 215lbs workout with over 300lbs on bench and can leg press over a 1000lbs....I dnt scare