Just joined!

Options
Just joined and really trying to be hopeful! I've lost 30 pounds in the past (about 15 years ago), BUT i'm older now & know it's going to be a lot harder to loose! Looking for friends & support!

Replies

• JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in that Older club , and I've been on MFP since November, I'm starting to see the progress finally, but I feel Oh so much better...I guess that's the important part.
  • grimacy
    grimacy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi! I have been tracking calories here on and off, but just now finding out what a great site this is for support. Have a wonderful weekend.

Bridget
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hi,

This is the right place. You will find support and advice from friends here on your journey towards better health and fitness. MFP is a great tool for logging calories consumed, and burned through activity. I have been a member since January 2011, and so far have lost 23lbs, with 17 to go to reach my desired goal. Joining the MyFitnessPal community is a great boost to motivation, as you share highs and lows, and various experiences as we progress together towards a more positive future!

Best wishes

David

(friend me by all means!)