Need some extra motivation!!

Options
Hi!! I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks and just need some more motivation and some friends to give me some insight on what has worked for them to help me out. Doing okay so far but if you can add me and help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

Replies

• ascott048
    Options
    Congrats on sticking with it for three weeks so far! Sending a request your way!
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just got my 20 day badge today! Sending you a request now
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) Just a little over 2 weeks on MFP! :) Down 10lbs!
  • Angieb1982
    Angieb1982 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, I have been doing for about the same amount of time and what has worked for me is remembering to start with a small goal. Realize that sometimes you are gonna fall short, but just remember you can make up for it the next workout. I workout for an hour 4-5 times a week and eat between 1500-1800 calories using mfp. You can do it really!! It takes 21 days to make something a habit an you are almost their!!
  • Angieb1982
    Angieb1982 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!
  • heatherjholley
    heatherjholley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing. Thank you!
  • littlebean24
    Options
    You can add me as well. I've been on here about 3-4 weeks now. :)
  • Assiedown50
    Assiedown50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, Yeah Ive only been on MFP for a little over a week now. And it is really hard to get things going. A little tip that I have for everyone, if you really dont feel like working out, just stop and think about how you felt afterwards the day before. AWESOME RIGHT? I absolutely love the feeling of "being smaller" I am just waiting on seeing the "being smaller"....Good Luck Lady and You can do...maybe just hang that piece of clothing you want to get into on the wall in front you while working out!!!!
  • Assiedown50
    Assiedown50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    And feel free to add me, I dont have many friends and need motivators!!!!
  • heatherjholley
    heatherjholley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added you....hope others do as well. I do have motivation so far to work out. I just hope it stays that way. My biggest weakness is food. Doing okay so far but I am sure I will have a moment of weakness soon.
  • jkels91
    jkels91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think we all have those moments of weakness. The thing I think is important is to forgive yourself for them. No, you don't want to make it a habit, but beating yourself up over a few extra calories doesn't help. I still log those calories, but for every day I'm over my calorie goal, I know there will be 4 or 5 that I'm under it, so I just try to focus on those positives.
  • littlebean24
    Options
    Sometimes you need a cheat day. If you don't cheat every once in awhile you will go crazy!! So don't feel too bad about it :)
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this....5 days to be exact! I've lost 4 lbs so far! I need friends too!!! Feel free to add me....ANYONE!
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I see that your goal is 160. I have been on MFP for over 150 days now and am 4 lbs away from my ultimate goal of 160. I started out at about 205. Would love to give support and motivation. Stay strong, because it just gets better!