Need some friends!

Options
Hi all i've been on here over a 1 year and only had a couple friends i know personally......i've only lurked on forum reading topics just never posted anything and ready to actually use n talk on here n not just log foods n exercise maybe if i had more friends n more motivation can help me finish the rest of my weight lose down 40 lbs. n still got about 15-20 lbs. to go!!!
I log in daily and here to motivate n help anyone out when needed...thanks!!!!!

Replies

• heatherjholley
    heatherjholley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and actually talk to people so hopefully we can be each others motivators (one of them at least!!). Thanks for adding me :)
  • Makaila410
    Makaila410 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ur welcome....thanks for adding me also!!!!
    That sounds great!!!!
  • Angieb1982
    Angieb1982 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want
  • Makaila410
    Options
    ok sent thanks so much!
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good job on your loss so far! I'll add you, I log in daily and try to keep up with my friend feed.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could probably gain some inspiration from YOU! Your loss is incredible! I still have well over 60# to lose. :flowerforyou:
  • Makaila410
    Options
    thanks very much....ok accepted thanks for request :-)
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I am always up for new friends for support and motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • Makaila410
    Options
    thanks.....i sent a request.....yea it took some time to lose it had my setbacks but always got back on track and realized what i was doing wrong and once you see the lose which i saw by taking pictures every month gave me the motivation to keep going!
    As long as you keep at it you'll do it also and ill gladly give u support n motivation :-)
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me ;)
  • melody0718
    Options
    i am also up for new friends! I log in every day and am trying to stay motivated! Anyone can add me!
  • slo02ee
    Options
    anyone welcome to add me as well! I love reading food diaries and post daily even when I cheat! I do low carb so if anyone else does that, its a plus! :)
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Sent a FR and anyone else is welcome to add me as well. I've been here like 3 weeks and was kinda burning out around 2 weeks with no friends and just lurking around, having support and motivation has been awesome for the last week or so!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been here for a little over a year. Feel free to add me.
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i lost 50 still 15-20 to go cant figure out why its so hard to lose those last few lbs
  • jcposton
    jcposton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I try to log in everyday. I don't do alot of talking on the message borads, but I do try to give support to my friends. I also love the support in return. Best of luck and I would love to be an assist to you on your journey.
  • richelle67
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far. Feel free to add me :smile: