Dog pictures

Options
Since this part of the forum is for anything, I thought I'd take a moment to say that some of you have some cutie-pie doggies! I've been enjoying seeing all the dog profile pics!

Mine is of a toothless pit bull I fostered last year. He lives across the country from me now. :( But he's very happy and healthy now, which is great. :) I really miss him though!! I get WAY too attached!

Replies

• cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Since this part of the forum is for anything, I thought I'd take a moment to say that some of you have some cutie-pie doggies! I've been enjoying seeing all the dog profile pics!

Mine is of a toothless pit bull I fostered last year. He lives across the country from me now. :( But he's very happy and healthy now, which is great. :) I really miss him though!! I get WAY too attached!
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This is "Buddy" ... 2 year old Vizsla ... the house is in his name now ... we're just guests there :happy:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This is Lily.
    She's part mini daschund and pekinese.
    We found her on the side of the road and picked her up and now she's my little princess.

I love dogs...
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have 5 dogs so I can't put all of thier pictures on my profile, but you can see them if you go to my page. I have put their pictures on there periodically giving them each equal time.

Thanks for the thread. I love hearing from other dog lovers!!!!!

Memaw

This is Amos Kong. We just call him "Kong". Although he looks vicious, he is really a sweetheart. We almost lost him to PARVO but after a week in the hospital and much $ he is here. I am SO glad we didn't give up on him!!!! He is a full blooded Red Doberman Pinscher.
  • cobra1368
    Options
    I actually have two myself - a female brown and white pit bull named Scarlet, and a female black lab, Lucy. :)

They are my beloved fur-kids!

The toothless pit's name is Cecil (or as he says it, "Thethil")

:) He was a cruelty case. The guy did jail time for neglecting this poor beast. He had no food, water or shelter and chewed on rocks until he wore his teeth down to the gumline.

Sweetest dog EVER! And such a personality! The girl who has him now is completely in love with him.
  • memaw66
    Options
    I actually have two myself - a female brown and white pit bull named Scarlet, and a female black lab, Lucy. :)

They are my beloved fur-kids!

The toothless pit's name is Cecil (or as he says it, "Thethil")

:) He was a cruelty case. The guy did jail time for neglecting this poor beast. He had no food, water or shelter and chewed on rocks until he wore his teeth down to the gumline.

Sweetest dog EVER! And such a personality! The girl who has him now is completely in love with him.
    I had a box/pit mix for 7 years (until he got cancer). He was the BEST dog ever. I just can't understand how anyone can be cruel like that. Pit bulls have such a bad reputation but it's the people's fault. That guy should be made to knaw on rocks till his teeth fall out!!!!
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    This is my baby Maggie Mae! I love her to death and don't know what I would do without her! My husband got me for her last August when he was home on R&R from some people that kept her outside in suspended wire cage her whole life!
    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/jbriscoe69/IMG_0449.jpg
    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/jbriscoe69/IMG_0882.jpg
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    Options
    this is my Star!!!! she is my jogging buddy! love her...
  • memaw66
    Options
    This is my baby Maggie Mae! I love her to death and don't know what I would do without her! My husband got me for her last August when he was home on R&R from some people that kept her outside in suspended wire cage her whole life!
    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/jbriscoe69/IMG_0449.jpg
    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/jbriscoe69/IMG_0882.jpg
    Is she a French Bulldog or a Boston Terrier? She's cute!
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    A Boston Terrier!
  • memaw66
    Options
    A Boston Terrier!
    Those are cute dogs.
    Well, really, are there any UGLY dogs? Not in my eyes!!! Not even the ones that are voted "Ugliest Dog". They are beautiful to someone!
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    This is my beautiful little princess fudgee!!!!
    She is just toooooo cute!!! I love her to bits and love the fact that my husband says she pines for me at the window when she knows i am due to come home!! She follows me everywhere and is soooooo loving!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • crystalicfusion
    Options
    this is Wennie, she's our new family member. We just got her a week ago. :love:
  • cobra1368
    Options
    this is my Star!!!! she is my jogging buddy! love her...

OMG I LOVE boxers! She's gorgeous!!

Scarlet is part boxer. She's got a pittie head, but a boxerish body. She's really tall and lean, rather than short and stocky, like a pit.
  • cobra1368
    Options
    this is Wennie, she's our new family member. We just got her a week ago. :love:

Aw, a Shar pei! My best friend has one of those. She is a farm dog. She stuck her head into a rattlesnake den once and actually lived through all the bites she got! Her head swelled up like a grape and stretched out all of her wrinkles for a couple of days.

Poor girl.
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    These are my two babies Nikko and Tasha. Dogs are the best friend a person could have. I do not know what I would do with out them! Oh ya my husband is in there also and he is a great part of my life also LOL. Every one has great looking dogs.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    This is my weiner dog Shelby...she is almost 3 yrs old now and is a long hair red...=o)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/James_34/mrbumand kaleighbug/The one with the pictures/Weiner006.jpg

Also my avatar (for now) is of her...=o)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    These are my two spoiled brats. Nirto is a Shih Tzu mix-we paid for a Shih Tzu-he turned 2 on Valentines day. He is our pride and joy. He loves the water and loves my kids. He is a lover and a big time protector.
    Tuesday is a German Shepherd that we rescued. She turned 2 in January. She is the most loving dog. Spoiled rotten too. She hates water, but loves the ocean.??? She also loves hanging on the fence:grumble: :explode: :angry: We have had her for a bit over a year and she is the best.
    Both dogs love to travel with us and are house dogs. As soon as we go to bed, Tuesday takes over the couch and Nitro will get in the rocker or in my daughters bed.
    Tuesday has shown us how much of a protector she is on a few occasions. They are amazing. Tuesday is more the one to sit on you so you cannot move and Nirto is the barker and the one you really have to watch out for.
    We had a pug named Tasha. She was a petite pug. Full grown and weighed 7 pounds. She was dog napped. My daughter thinks she ran away to be a movie star for Nick Jr. She sees a pug on there and tells us that is Tasha. It keeps her happy.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Awe! All those puppies are SOOO cute!! I love dogs, but I live in an apt, and I move around a lot, so...no dogs for me. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through all you!
  • gsp22
    gsp22 Posts: 1
    Options
    These are my German Shorthaired Pointers, Jaxon and Hunter.