I Gotta Admit...

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
:wink: Whats Up MFP. I gotta Admit Since I havent smoke a cig since sat , I have alot more energy, Ive been doing cardio and strength training off and on all day. I know its still soon but I can feel the diffrence, Im not at all feeling fatigue or shortness of breath when Im working out either, TO ALL MY MFP BUDDYS THANKS FOR ENCOURAGING ME NOT TO SMOKE I DEFINETLY LIKE THE WAY I FEEL WORKING OUT SINCE I HAVENT HAD IT. :wink: :laugh: . Although I gotta admit I crave but I worked out and bought sugarless gum. Its hard but I rather enjoy my workouts without it. Thanks EVERYONE EVEN Dave198lbs:laugh: :smile:

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Well, Dave198lbs got banned b/c of what happened on your thread, but I'm sure he's happy for you. WTG on kicking the habit! :drinker:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Oh no! what happened to Dave??

and congrats on kicking the habit! Keep at it, you can do it!!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Well, Dave198lbs got banned b/c of what happened on your thread, but I'm sure he's happy for you. WTG on kicking the habit! :drinker:

Wow why, what you mean on my thread hunh oh boy didnt mean for anyone to get banned, for what? seriously???
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options

Wow.... that's just wrong.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I didnt Know that, I had nothing to do with that, How could he got banned on my thread???:noway:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

Are you for real?

But... HE didn't say anything wrong.

:noway:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    He had been suspended a few times already & was on his last warning. It happens. I'll personally miss him but I've been warned myself for saying anything further. So we'll leave it at...

YAY for Shanta! :flowerforyou: Seriously. It takes a lot of determination to kick the cigs! WTG, woman!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    He had been suspended a few times already & was on his last warning. It happens. I'll personally miss him but I've been warned myself for saying anything further. So we'll leave it at...

YAY for Shanta! :flowerforyou: Seriously. It takes a lot of determination to kick the cigs! WTG, woman!

Yea it sure does alot of determination
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Way to go on kicking the habit! I smoked for 10 years, and have been smoke free for another 10. It's hard but so worth it!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    How's the Alli going?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    you should get one of those tickers. Man knowing how much I saved from not buying those stinky things would keep me from wanting more!!

Good for you!!!:glasses:
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    MONEY IN THE BANK...not just from buying the stuff, but saving you in doctors bills down the road!

Keep up the hard work! Glad you are enjoying exercise too!