Weight loss Shows

Options
I know people on here watch The Biggest Loser but does anyone watch any other weight loss shows? I'm asking because I just recently started watching a show called Fat Chef on the food network if you have it and it's such an awesome show! It's basically about obese chefs obviously who are on a weight loss journey and have personal trainers helping them out. Another great weight loss show is I used to be fat on mtv. It deals with teens just graduating high school and using their whole summer to lose the weight. Both shows are great! They may help to motivate some people, too.

Replies

• HitlerSpringtime
    Options
    I love I Used to be Fat, it's really motivating. I am also a little bit in love with on of the trainers :laugh:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I've seen I used to be fat! Was very emotional... and I've seen some other weight loss show... called Heavy... THAT IS GREAT. So great.
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    never seen fat chef, but i've seen heavy and i used to be fat - like both of those. don't watch the food network in general cause i don't need any additional cravings or food ideas. :smile:
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    After I lost over 100lbs, people thought that I'd LOVE The Biggest Loser. i honestly do not. I think they portray a very unrealistic way of weight loss- that no one in real life with real life responsibilities can keep up. Who can work out 8 hours a day? Then when they "only" lose 2lbs a week, they are disappointed and honestly , that's what is healthy. Plus I think men have a huge advantage because they don't get their periods and men lose fat much easier. So it's not really an even playing field.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I love the show i used to be fat and i watch the Biggest Loser every week ! Have not seen Fat Chef but i will have to check it out too !
  • jsharpnack
    jsharpnack Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I dvr the Dr. Oz show each day.....80% of his shows are geared towards health and weightloss