New to the site and need some friends!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm brand new to the site, and I love that it's going to hold me accountable. I've found that with dieting in the past I've been able to "overlook" discrepancies in my diet each day and this site really lays it all out for me. I exercise plenty but my nutrition is TERRIBLE - I'm lucky if I get fruits and veggies 2x a week (not for monetary reasons, but just because I don't know what proportions I need and protein shakes after a long workout are faster)

I need some friends to give me tips on dieting and balancing food intake! :)

Replies

• emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hi there...I can add you...im new 2 weeks ago..have 152 friends supporting me.....anyone feel free to send me an add....:smile:
  • michjas1
    Options
    Hello, i will put you back in line lol!

Well good for you , you do alot of exercise, Im a mum at home, so I do alot of walking in a week (we dont have a car) I sometimes do sit ups, but really need to make it a routine, i dont want a muffin top this summer no way!

There are so many nice veggie meals. Do you shop in Asda. They do these stir fry packets, asdas own, its 3 for £2.50, i havent, i think its low in calories lol! But for £2 or 3.50 you get noodles, vegies and sauce, could last for lunch and dinner, its a big portion!
  • Helenjames63
    Options
    Hi im new today just i really want this diet plan to work for me , Im 50 next year and want to fit not fat !