Almost there

Options
2»

Replies

• jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! well on your way to your goal. Congrats and thanks for the motivation
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! What a great job you did :)
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! I was looking for some inspiration today and you've given it to me.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? you were gorgeous in pic A!

I'm 5'4". Long torso and very short legs. LOL. and thank you!
    We are the same height and our start/goal weights are the same! I'm 21 and just had my first baby at the end of 2010 so I sent you a request and I pray it is okay. Even our end of pregnancy weights were the same. You really motivate me to work out after this second baby is due. I am still at around 193lbs now because I didn't gain a lot of weight this time. I pray I look as improved as you when I start my new lifestyle. xoxo

LOL. Thank you. That is crazy!!! Same for everything!!! Awesome!!!
    If you're not a bed rest, start going for short walks. :) It'll help with labor later too!! Congratulations!!!!

And remember, it's about MAKING the time for exercise. Not finding it. With kids, it's hard to "find" any time for exercise let alone time for yourself. LOL..Good luck and God Bless!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!