Single Serving Recipes

Options
Who has them? Share!

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup oat bran (or steel cut oats), cooked with water, then add 2 tablespoons of almond milk right before you take it off the stove. Add cinnamon and 1 tablespoon almond/peanut butter. Mix. Enjoy your piece of heaven.

I eat this every single morning.... I think it's three months straight, actually.
  • lightstruck1
    lightstruck1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    1 Minute cake recipe: http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/29/1-Minute-Cake109592.shtml

I find this delicious when I have a sweet craving. I have them so few and far between that this really hits the spot, and it is so simple!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're looking for sweet stuff or just anything. Go to Hungy Girl website - she has a lot of single serving dishes. She has several variations of what she calls an Egg Mug where you put egg whites, veggies etc in coffee mugs and microwave. I've made for breakfast or as quick meal in evening time.
  • Bump
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    put egg whites, veggies etc in coffee mugs and microwave. I've made for breakfast or as quick meal in evening time.

Would you hit these with the "stick blender" or whatever to chop the veggies? It's like a 1-minute frittata!
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump