TOTAL NEWBIE

bumble0020
bumble0020 Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
hi my name is faye i am from kent uk and although people may not look at me and immediately think i need to lose weight i knwo the real facts and i find it very offputting when somebody says u ar fine as ur are but that dont make me happy so in order to make myself smile and liek what i see in the mirror i am trying this healthy eatign i am hoping with the support and help on this site i finally manage to do it as i have not lost 1 pound yet but seemed to have gained a fair few xx

Replies

• hi my name is faye i am from kent uk and although people may not look at me and immediately think i need to lose weight i knwo the real facts and i find it very offputting when somebody says u ar fine as ur are but that dont make me happy so in order to make myself smile and liek what i see in the mirror i am trying this healthy eatign i am hoping with the support and help on this site i finally manage to do it as i have not lost 1 pound yet but seemed to have gained a fair few xx
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to this site!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome you will love it here!
  • aww thank you very much now just need to [put all the hard work in ARGHHHHH WHY IS IT SO HARD
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    aww thank you very much now just need to [put all the hard work in ARGHHHHH WHY IS IT SO HARD

Anything that is worth it will be hard work, but the rewards are "priceless"! :wink:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.