Any other low carber's here?

Options
Any other low carber's here? If there's a low carb group, I'd like to join. If not, I'd like to "friend" with other low carbers for support, tips, and general interaction. I've just joined MFP a couple of days ago (and am loving it!) and am starting to find my way around. Feel free to drop by and say hi!

Replies

• lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just started low carb about a month ago since simple calorie reduction wasn't cutting it any more. As soon as I switched, I lost 10 lbs in two weeks. For the past couple of weeks I haven't lost any but the inches lost are catching up. Hoping to see the scale moving downward again soon. I'm 25 lbs from my goal. :)
  • jlps1014
    Options
    You can add me as well. I just started following Atkin's today!!
  • HBfarmgirl
    Options
    Hello Fellow Low Carber! I just joined a few days ago as well. I have cut out sugar. Its been a successful yet tough start. Lets start a group if unable to find one!
  • Alamano
    Alamano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with Atkins! The first week is the hardest (Atkins' flu and all). Feel free to contact me with questions or for moral support. I've been doing a ton of research on the low carb lifestyle. If there's not a low carb group here, I would certainly be interested in starting one. Count me in!
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    My trainer recommended me a no carb reg til my goal in April. Having a hard time as I'm just starting. Add me if u like :)