PUT THE BURGER DOWN!!!

Options
The lord strike me down if I am telling a lie....

I was at the gym on Sunday relaxing in the dry Sauna, meditating, feeling great, relaxing my muscles, eyes closed...ahhhh...this feels great....opened my eyes and straight ahead in my immediate view is a woman eating a double cheeseburger INSIDE OF THE SAUNA!!

I had to immediately turn my head because I can feel the expression on my face and it was ugly...but then I found a way to do a really slow double take as I was heading out...and sure enough, woman eating double cheeseburger in the Sauna! (Unfortunately there is a MCdonalds in the same parking lot as my LA Fitness). I almost wanted to grab my cell phone and take a picture but I didn't have the courage.

Okay number 1 - you should NOT bring your nastiness into the sauna by bringing food and eating it in the sauna that you have to share with other people.

#2 - Who in the &!#@ eats a double cheeseburger at the friggin gym!!!

I am not making this up, wish I was. I just saw the same lady today at the gym and it made me think to post this for laughs.

Replies

• jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    :laugh: LOL

That is so funny
  • Trusttec
    Trusttec Posts: 2
    Options
    Man that is terrible. Why are you going to the gym if you are eating at mcdonalds or why are you going to mcdonalds if your working out at a gym. That's not going to help her lose weight. Another thing do they even allow that type of stuff in the gym little a lone the sauna?
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Man that is terrible. Why are you going to the gym if you are eating at mcdonalds or why are you going to mcdonalds if your working out at a gym. That's not going to help her lose weight. Another thing do they even allow that type of stuff in the gym little a lone the sauna?

My thoughts exactly! At first glance I couldnt tell if it was a cheeseburger or a subway sandwich, I just knew it was some form of a sandwich...but the second double take confirmed it because she was still eating it in the yellow mcdonalds wrapper lol...ah mannnnn crazy people!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I think that's hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I belong to a gym that has multiple places throughout the city. To draw in the young 20s crowd, one of the gyms in the city, during the summertime, has an open pool with a grill of hot dogs, hamburgers, and serves beer and wine. So, let's see, I'm going to go sweat and push myself to exhaustion, and then settle down by the pool with a nice beer and big juicy hamburger? :noway:

Shame you couldn't take a picture :blushing:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    :noway:
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Eating in the Sauna????

EWWWW

dont you get hot and sweaty in there?? EWWW
  • jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: That is sooooo wrong.
  • pinklizzy
    pinklizzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! That is the grossest thing I have ever heard of!!!! yuk yuk yuk. How or why in the world would u ever want to eat in a sauna.. u can barely breathe in their, let alone eat a damn hamburger!! Shame on her..
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly! At first glance I couldnt tell if it was a cheeseburger or a subway sandwich, I just knew it was some form of a sandwich...but the second double take confirmed it because she was still eating it in the yellow mcdonalds wrapper lol...ah mannnnn crazy people!

Seriously, even if it was a Subway sandwich, that is still gross! :huh: NO EATING IN THE SAUNA! :angry: I would be angry to have to smell a double cheeseburger when I am trying to relax after a workout. :noway:
  • jchudon
    jchudon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG !!!

This is probable the most stupid thing I've heard in a while!
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    no &%$£ing way!! :noway:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Be careful that you don't spot her in the hot tub!!!

Yuck!
  • velvetkist
    velvetkist Posts: 40
    Options
    The next time you see her at the gym, in a crowd of people, you should tell her, "I've thought it over and I just had to ask you to please not eat double cheeseburger's in the sauna anymore. Its unsanitary, disgusting and offensive!"

Maybe that will humiliate her enough to think twice about her actions, since apparently the act itself (with another person present to witness) did not.

158741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Well, maybe she felt that she worked out enough for a double cheeseburger. Maybe she had no time to eat anywhere else though I can't see why her car wouldn't be a better place.

Lol, maybe she wanted her bun steamed (lol, both of them). :tongue:

I know that eating in the sauna is gross, but not anymore gross than my husband eating a bowl of cereal while he's on the toilet!! (especially when I've seen all the reports about fecal matter floating in the air....)
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    lol It probably wasn't even that good, I can imagine it was probably pretty limp and gross in the sauna ...............some ppl are funny

maybe she doesn't really care much about exercise etc and just goes to the gym to get away from her family LOl
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Ewwww....haha! Nasty!! :laugh:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    omg. lmao! :laugh:
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I reckon it does take all sorts to make world, huh? But that is sad and funny and disgusting all at once!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I know that eating in the sauna is gross, but not anymore gross than my husband eating a bowl of cereal while he's on the toilet!! (especially when I've seen all the reports about fecal matter floating in the air....)

I've never heard of anything so gross in my life!!! :sick: I could go on, but I really don't want to get anymore detail - just wrong!

But my guess is that lady may be someone who's there at the gym kind of against her will or lost a bet or something; and maybe that sauna is her hideout for where she can indulge. Who knows? That's funny though.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Disgusting!
    But I'm constantly amazed at how people don't seem to be able to go 20 minutes without buying something to eat or drink.
    People drive from home to shopping or errands & have to stop on the way to buy something?! It's crazy. Look around at all the drivers in cars with food or drink in their hands.
    Disgusting!
    :huh: