Newbie!

bellastella86
bellastella86 Posts: 25 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! My name is Jenn and I am here to get back in shape! I started a sedetary job that I don't fully enjoy about 7 months ago and have gotten into a rut. I've gained about 15lbs. My goal is to lose 20lbs by August 8th (my birthday). It's going to take time, energy, and attention but I can do it! I have a great boyfriend who is working out with me so here's to a good start!

Replies

• bellastella86
    Hello! My name is Jenn and I am here to get back in shape! I started a sedetary job that I don't fully enjoy about 7 months ago and have gotten into a rut. I've gained about 15lbs. My goal is to lose 20lbs by August 8th (my birthday). It's going to take time, energy, and attention but I can do it! I have a great boyfriend who is working out with me so here's to a good start!
  • Welcome aboard,I'm also new and love all the interesting things this site has to offer.
    Good luck to you
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • bellastella86
    Thanks! I am really excited to get healthy, but totally scared of failure at the same time. I'm so happy I found this site though. I think it's really going to help.
This discussion has been closed.