DisneyWorld

Options
Any thoughts or ideas on what to eat while at Disney? I will splurge a little, but would like to keep on track at least for breakfast and lunch..

Thanks!

Replies

• emilymci94
    Options
    Bring some of your own food so you don't get tempted to go overboard on buying unhealthy snacks in the park during the day!

For breakfast, try to eat some fruit (apple or banana) with whatever else you eat, it'll keep you less hungry during the day. Eat some protein with it as well.
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I was there for 11 days in Jan. You should really have no trouble finding healthy options there. Avoiding temptation on the other hand, whole other story. ;)

I agree about having some fresh fruit and some other healthy options in your room if you have a car and a fridge at your hotel. Making your own breakfast before going to the parks is helpful. I also brought my own bottled water and a couple of snacks w/me into the parks each day. That way you don't break the bank on buying their $3 bottles of water.

Have a magical time! : )
  • jen0731
    jen0731 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bring your own bottle water and refill at the fountains. They do have fruit and other healthy choices. You can also bring a small bag and bring food in. We always take our own sandwiches with us. It helps save money and I can control my calories better.
  • leahrn1
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know how I could find out about calorie counts at some of the restaurants? I feel like I will think I'm ordering something healthy like grilled chicken or fish etc, but then the calorie count will be ridiculous because of a sauce or something else...