My last ten pounds! Need some motivation!

Options
Hi guys! I'm new here! So far this has been working for me. I'm coming down to my last 10 and I want to keep on track. Anybody got some great tips? Any tips on controlling your emotional eating? Let's be friends!! Could use the encouragement & you will get mine in return!

Have a great day!

Replies

• psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. I'm down to my last 16lbs :flowerforyou:
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I am on my last 9. Its tough, scale hasnt budged in a week... Good luck to you, wish i had some tips.
  • Hi. I'm Michelle and I just lost my first 10 lbs. :)
    I am finding that each week I am finding more low-calorie, filling foods. This week's find has been Wal-Mart chicken egg rolls at 120 calories each. They have a nice balance of fat/protein/carbohydrates. (3.5 grams fat) I have been eating them for snacks or breakfast and find that I am really having to work hard to find enough calories to eat! Before that I was on a fresh asparagus kick and those were good, too. Think variety and low-cal, filling foods. I also eat all day it seems. Hang in there and think of each pound lost as a 10 lb. loss!
  • Toss those scales! Measure centimeters, then inches. When I started, I GAINED weight on the stupid scale. But, I was working out with a personal trainer and after a month of increased scale weight, but looser clothes, my scale started to drop fast. Then it plateaued and the inches starting coming off and then the scales jumped down a few pounds again. Think in terms of a month-long mini-goal. Remember, this is a life-style change. I started with my personal trainer back in October and didn't see any weight loss on the scale until November and then it was only a couple of pounds. I am finally getting into the habit of eating right. Not there yet, but way closer than I have been. :) You can do it!
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    When you're close it may seem close enough, like you really won't notice the extra 10 lbs.

Get a backpack and load it with 10 lbs of soup cans. Wear it all day. Then feel what it's like without it. That's what losing another 10 lbs will feel like.