Replies

• _jw_
    _jw_ Posts: 6
    Options
    I do.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    How can you not? Surely you would not be a man if you didn't? And wives can't expect you to ignore that stuff - that would be like not puttings your hands down your pants while you're watching TV and how can they expect that?!

There is a road sign since moving to Australia (10 months ago) that STILL makes me snicker whenever I go past it. It says "Warning. Concealed Entrance" I want someone to make me pants with that yellow sign on. This would make me very happy.
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    How can you not? Surely you would not be a man if you didn't? And wives can't expect you to ignore that stuff - that would be like not puttings your hands down your pants while you're watching TV and how can they expect that?!

There is a road sign since moving to Australia (10 months ago) that STILL makes me snicker whenever I go past it. It says "Warning. Concealed Entrance" I want someone to make me pants with that yellow sign on. This would make me very happy.

You are too Funny Slinkerbell!!!:laugh:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I am a girl and I do! Lol
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am a girl and I do! Lol

Same here :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Not always,if I don`t know the name it could be a dude. :noway:
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I definitely go look if it says "Boxer - Briefs"... actually we Women wear panties, not underwear. Much more feminine.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I definitely go look if it says "Boxer - Briefs"... actually we Women wear panties, not underwear. Much more feminine.
    I think you'll find that panties are a type of underwear, if you consult a dictionary.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Not always,if I don`t know the name it could be a dude. :noway:

You look at dude's profiles?
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    underware
    underware
    underware
    underware