looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Hey my name is lisa2826. I am looking for some friends for support to help me stay on track to loose weight. I have been fighting this for over thirty years. My daughter has been using my fitness pal for two months and has lost 25lbs. I see that this is working food her so I want to try for myself. Please add me as a friend. I could use all the encouragement I can get. Thank you.

Replies

• mbartkus1
    mbartkus1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Luck in your quest Lisa...I share your "fight for 30+years! If you really want it..you will win!
  • Lindarevoir
    Lindarevoir Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am ready to lose weight. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks but not seriously enough. I am ready now!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • kate1959
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I am 52, also. I started MFP 30 days ago and have loss 7 pounds. You can do this!
  • tmelang
    tmelang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am right there with you. Don't want to be a fat chick again this summer! Can I still call myself a "chick" at 47? :) I still feel young even though Ido have a grandbaby.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. I joined MFP, Oct 2011, and have lost 59 lbs and could not have done it without the support from the friends I've made here. I too have battled for years, I am 47. I want to lose 150 lb altogether and I will this time. Friend me and we can help each other. Good Luck...